Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back to School


Caleb and Dallin at the bus stop.


These are Caleb's buddies. The one in blue is named Allonzo and he is in Caleb's class. This morning he saw me taking a picture of Caleb and walked up to us to say, "Don't I look handsome today?" I responded that he did indeed and that I might just have to take a picture of him. To this he said, "That would be fine, but first let me tell you the secret to getting my hair to look so good. First, get lots of water on it. Second, take a comb through it. Third, make the sides spike." He added that I could do Caleb's hair that way, too, if wanted...I don't! I wish I could have gotten a closer shot of his hair style, but I thought you'd appreciate the story anyhow.


And he's off to first grade.


Dallin and I go about our day collecting rollie pollies.

4 comments:

Blackburns said...

Yea Caleb. I go to first grade too. Isn't it so much fun. I hope you like your teacher cause I am sure she likes you! Just wait, soon it will be Dallin going to first grade and Caleb will be in third.

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

My gradson looks grown up. I miss him so much. I am sure he will be a very, very, good student. Love you alot. XOXOXOX Grandma Swenson XOXOXOX

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

Dallin,
Call me and let me know what a rollie pollie is? Is it a bug? Maybe you could draw me a picture and send it. I love you. XOXOX Love, Grandma XOXOX

ericaandmatt said...

Joyce!
I just happened to come across your family page-- it was so wonderful to see pictures of you and your beautiful family!
Would love to reconnect with you- and I don't have an email address for you- thought I'd try this route.
If you have a moment- ericasawyer@hotmail.com
So glad to see that the Swensons are all doing so well...