Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home!



We recently moved to Woodland Hills, Utah where folks are slow to get interenet and DHL drivers(with highly anticipated computer parts) are unable to locate. Now that those issues are resolved, I'm back online. As Michael put it "Oh no boys, we've lost mom for a while." I'll try to keep up to date because I have been getting critisized for having a fun in the snow post last until summer. Our new home is "little slice of heaven" as one friend put it. We love it...the boys especially. The setting is like a little Bed 'n Breakfast and we are aceptting reservations as of now.



Our driveway is a little bikeriders (and his mothers') dream.



The horses: Chip, Grandpa, Tiger, and Bullet



Our barn is not functional, but Michael would like to raise chicks in it (no joke) and I like to imagine I am acting out my favorite childhood TV show Little House on the Prairie. Michael hates the show and doesn't like being called Charles.



One of my favorite parts about this place is that the deer and elk graze daily.

6 comments:

Casey said...

Wow!!! I'm so glad you are back online! Is that seriously your home. I bet you feel like you are in heaven. How awesome. I just might have to come and
visit one of these days. Are the horses yours? I need more info!!!! :)

Heath and Gretchen said...

I love it! I want to come see it! Hopefully I'll be able to convince Heath into a ROAD TRIP!!!

Caywoods said...

Home, home on the range...Wow! What a beautiful shot of the deer. When Devin and I were looking into houses, we were lucky to find one with a .025 acre lot. I bet your little ones love all the animals. Chicks...a bit extreme but what can you say...boys will be boys.

Blackburns said...

Great post for your return. This farm look a lot more fun to stay at than the one we went to in North Dakota. Can't wait to come see the boys. Does it have a fishin hole like Little House?

Willis Family said...

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!! I am loving this...you are back! Can't wait to see you in July and show the fam your fun, beautiful place! Love and miss ya like crazy!!!

christina clark said...

Your new place looks great. It looks like a lot of fun especially for a family of boys. It is good to have you in Utah.