Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun at Lake Powell

Dallin is a crack up! He always likes to make us laugh. I was on the back of the boat snapping shots of theLake Powell setting when Dal came around the corner making this face. He said, "Don't you want to take a picture of this"? I most certainly did.


When they weren't swimming the boys were hunting for lizards. They caught four in all (three of which survived).




Blake loved the water, especially in his frog floatie.

Like father, like son. Caleb's a fisherman like his dad.




5 comments:

Caywoods said...

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails (and lizards too for that matter)...that's what little boys are made of. :) Glad you all had fun. Looks like a blast.

sp said...

I love the first picture of Dallin and the frog floatie picture of Blake. They both look so cute.

I also love the picture of Mike and Caleb in white shorts. They both look strikingly handsome (Is that a creepy thing to say? I don't know, but it is what I thought). Caleb is getting so big.

And how the heck are your boys so tan!? I just broke down and bought self-tanner at the grocery store this weekend. It’s my last ditch effort to get a little color before the summer is over. I seriously look like the Michelin tire man...these boys make me so jealous! Love, Aunt Sarah

Blackburns said...

How fun I love Lake Powell. That looks like a great family vacation.

Anonymous said...

Blake looks like his big brothers! Your boys all look like cabbage patch kids as babies! So cute.

The Venegas Family said...

These are great pictures! I love them! Looks like such a fun trip. You have the cutest family ever. I love the picture of Mike and Caleb - where Caleb has the fishing pole. Love you Joycey.