Monday, March 30, 2009

Homemade Slide

This week we had a great time with cousins. The Willis girls came for a visit and they were lots of fun. For their spring break, they decided to join us in snowy Utah. We took a few trips out in the snow, but had just as much fun indoors. On one morning we decided to make a slide using the boys beds. I don't know what was more enjoyable...the actual slide, or making funny faces for the camera.



The human train was a one shot experiment. There was little padding provided at the bottom and this train ended in a pile up.



We decided to take it one at a time instead.








Dal loves these girls.



P.S. At first I thought it wouldn't be nice to post this picture. Upon further thought, however, I decided it's just far to funny and needed to be shared. I especially love the look of pure delight on Mary's face. Good thing she's such a great sport.

2 comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

Haha! Those are great shots! The last one of Mary is my favorite!

Michelle Arnett said...

I have to say, I LOVE Mary's picture. That is too wonderful to not share! This in essence is who Mary is. . . ready to have FUN!