Wednesday, July 1, 2009

An Evening at the Beach

This evening we went out for pizza at Grotto's and then walked along the beach for a while.  We were dressed up and couldn't resist a mini photo shoot.  After all... we are Swenson's. 

The boys thought jumping off the life guard stand was as entertaining as it gets.  

I enjoyed the band playing in the gazebo on the boardwalk.  Blake and I danced a while and were joined by the rest.  The evening ended with a little Rita's Italian Ice.  It doesn't get much better then that.

3 comments:

Caywoods said...

Wish we had been there for that last chance to bond. Glad you all had a great last night.

venegasfamily said...

Joyce- these pictures are awesome! All of them! It looks like the reunion was sooo much fun. I love the family photos and can't believe how much older the boys look after just a month! I miss you and hope that your move-in goes well. Can't wait to hear about the home and your upcoming adventures in CO. I love you. Tell Mike hi!

Chad and Tina said...

I am so sad that you don't live here anymore!!! :( I was wondering because I kept sending you things and never heard anything. Finally your sister let me know you moved! I hope you are doing well!!! your family is adorable and growing up so fast.