Thursday, January 12, 2012

The other evening, I was juggling boys between their different activities (scouts, basketball, and a friends house). On the drive home, Caleb casually mentioned that on that very evening his class was having an open house to display their semester's writing samples. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember reading a flier about this, but I never committed it to the calender and so it had slipped my mind. It was the last thing I wanted to do at that time. Boys were hungry, tired and still needing baths. I wanted to go home to relax. However, we were driving by the school and we could make the last fifteen minutes of the open house if we raced in. I decided to go for it and I am so glad. The class was assigned to write on a topic of their individual choices. Caleb chose to write about his family. I had to share. I love this boy!








5 comments:

Blackburns said...

I am so glad you stopped too. What a sweet young man you have.

sp said...

I love that Ca-Bob. Ever since he was a baby he's been one of the sweetest boys I know.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet and awesome!

Heath and Gretchen said...

I love that boy! I'm with Kim, sooo glad you stopped too!

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

You're right, he is one awesome young man. We are proud of him and love him so very much. Love the whole family.
XOXO Love, Mom & Dad XOXO