Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tagged By Destiny

4 Jobs I Have Had...
1. Intermountain Health Care, Mother/Baby Office Assistant
2. LDS Social Service Office Assistant
3. Hopewell Jewelry Sales (don't hold it against me)
4. Mother...the best job ever!

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. The Work and the Glory
4. Mulan

4 Places I Have Lived...
1. Harvard, MA
2. Provo, UT
3. Budd Lake, NJ
4. Littleton, CO

4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Lost
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Addition
3. Flip that House
4. Oprah

4 Places I Have Been On Holiday...
1. New York, NY
2. Maui and Kauai, Hawaii (a much needed get-away with Mike)
3. Ft. Lauderdale, FL
4. Myrtle Beach, SC (very fun family reunion)

4 Favorite Dishes...
1. Desert at the Cheescake Factory.
2. Salmon at Vestas' Dippinig Grill.
3. Soup and Salad at Olive Garden.
4. Mom's Thanksgiving Meal.

4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. Hotmail
2. Blogs
3. CNN
4. Craigslist

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. On a date with my hubbie.
2. In bed reading a book.
3. Exploring with my boys.
4. On vacation to somewhere I've never been.

Now here are 4 people that I am tagging...
1. Mary ... because she needs to blog something and this is a good start:)
2. Gretchen... because she can't get enough of this blog thing!
3. Kimberly...because she got this whole thing started !
4. Mom...because she's getting the hang of it all and would probably enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you didn't like the Work and The Glory movie?