Friday, August 3, 2007

Tagged by Uncle Dave


Four Jobs I Have Had...
1. Make my bed
2. Clean my room (all the time)
3. Wash the dishes
4. Watch my friends dog when they are away


Four Movies I Have Watched Over and Over Again...
1. "Star Wars, that's easiest to think of"
2. Cars
3. Spiderman
4. Night at the Museum


Four TV Shows I Have Watched...
1. Man vs. Wild
2. "Where the man wrestles alligators" (The Crocodile Hunter)
3. Survivor
4. The Suite Life of Zach and Cody

Four Places I Have Lived...
1. "When I was a baby, you know by BYU" Provo, Utah (for about a month)
2. Spanish Fork, Utah
3. "With my Papa and Grandma in the big house" (Budd Lake, NJ)
4. "Where we are now" (Littleton, CO)

Four Books I Have Recently Enjoyed...
1. "Can I just say Star Wars cause I read it most"
2. The Magic Treehouse, by Mary Osborne
3. I Love You the Purplest, by Barbara Joosse
4. Scooby-Doo! Spooky Sports Day

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation...
1. "The Chocolate Place" (Hershey, PA)
2. "Going to the pool and beach at the same time" (Myrtle Beach, SC)
3. "When we saw the alligator" (Gainsville, FL)
4. "Camping" (CO Mountains)

Four Favorite Dishes...
1. Salad with lots of Ranch
2. Chips
3. Hot Dogs
4. Steak with A-1

Four Websites I Visit Weekly...
1. Family Blogs
2. Starfall
3. Sesame Street Workshop
4. You Tube

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. "The skateboarding park"
2. "The movies to see Surfs Up"
3. "On a vacation to Tennessee to night swim again at the hotel with dad"
4. "Disneyland, cause I've never been"

Four People I Tag...
1. "I'm going to tag Uncle David back"
2. Cousin Luke
3. Dallin
4. Uncle Ben

No comments: