Wednesday, July 2, 2008

An Evening with the Hathaway Family

Some of our good friends came over to spend the evening with us. Mike and Dallin grilled up a good meal and we enjoyed visiting over dinner. After dinner, we decided to take a walk down to the barn on our property. On this walk, we discovered a not so welcome visitor. Despite my warnings to stay clear, Rich and Mike went on a mini hunt to catch it. Following their lead, everyone wanted a turn to hold the snake...that is everyone but me.









Blake slept peacefully through the whole event.

4 comments:

rachelle said...

wowsers! that's a big snake! luckily you didn't find it in your house or garage. do the hathaways live in utah too? tell them hi for me! does she have a blog?

Heath and Gretchen said...

Yes!!! More picturs! I can't believe you let the bpys hold that snake...and then researched it after! Haha! Brookie looks SO MUCH older! I can't believe it!

Heath and Gretchen said...

Hey guys! Mom and Dad wanted me to take their last name of the blog and since the url included it I changed it as well. The new url to the family blog is now http://kjdjsg.blogspot.com/, which includes the initials of all us kids! Now that you have it, get bloging! Love, Gret

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are ready for a new family photo on your blog sidebar!