Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What's in Snowville?

My best friend from junior high and highschool, Crystal, met up with me this week. She and her family were in Idaho for a wedding. Since she lives in the Boston area, it was a treat to have her venture out west. We agreed to meet up at a midpoint which happened to be Snowville, Utah (population 136). When asked "What is there to see in Snowville?" I replied with excitement... Crystal. We ate lunch at a local place and then enjoyed sitting under a shade tree at the park with our boys.

This little guy is Crystal's son Evan. He's as adorable as he looks.


These two are as spunkie as they look. I encouraged them to get some energy out on the tire swing secretly hoping they would wear themselves out and sleep for the three hour ride home (didn't work).


Gotta love these smiles!

4 comments:

Blackburns said...

That was great that you were able to see your friend. Crystal looks like she is doing good.

Anonymous said...

Glad Snowville worked out. At least there was a grassy park with some trees. I was thinking it would just be a patch of desert with a gas station and a Diner at the crossroads of I84 and some dirt road. :) Glad you had fun.
-Dave

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

Love the picture of Dallin and Crystal. They have such beautiful smiles. Love you, Mom

Willis Family said...

I love this post! It makes me soo happy that you got to see Crystal. I have heard so much about her for so long and can tell that you two are sooo happy to finally be together. She is lucky to have a close friend in you, as am I! Love ya!