Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fat Guy In A Little Tub

Blake loves bath time! Usually, in the evenings, I throw all three boys in the tub for a quick rinse down. This time was different. Our family had just finished taking family photos with a local photographer. The photo shoot was a success, but Blake was a bit chilled from being outside too long. Because of this, I wanted to give him a bath so that he could soak in some warmth. I envisioned my little newborn enjoying his bath in the sink like he did months ago. Instead, as I placed him in the water, it all overflowed onto the floor. I set him in the sink while I scrambled to clean all the water from the floor and counter space, and when I was finished I caught a glimpse of pure delight. Of course, I then had to call Mike in with the camera for another photo shoot.




5 comments:

Blackburns said...

I love your little fat guy in a little tub! What a perfect shot. He is going to love that years from now.

Mama and Papa Swenson said...

Looks like this young fellow has the love-my-bath-time gene from his grandma. Thank you for sharing.

rachelle said...

he is a DOLL! such a cheeser! i love it!

Caywoods said...

What an adorable photo shoot! He looks so content in his warm little bath. We miss that little...I mean, big boy. :)

Chad and Tina said...

Adorable bath time pictures!! How are you neighbor?